This weekend was SO nice. Ed and I decided to do a little yard work so we took Eamon outside and let him lay on a blanket. Now inside, he'll only lay on a blanket for about 5-10 minutes before he gets bored, usually only 5. Well, he layed on that blanket for 30 minutes by himself and then another 20 minutes with me sitting next to him. So today we got home and he was fussy, so I decided to just take him outside and see what happened. He stopped fussing and just looked around. When the wind picked up and it started getting a bit chilly I brough him inside, and he was not happy. Here are some of the pictures we took while we were outside.
2 comments:
Ed and Amy,
I just love the new pictures of Eamon smiling! They are precious. I have been keeping up with you through your blog even though I don't really have time to write. It looks like you are doing just a fantastic job of being parents and I am so happy for you.
Warmly,
Amy Vandiver
Love his outfit!!! OMG-that smile-I can so see Ed in it! Crazy-ness ;)
Post a Comment