I have some pictures to post, but it will have to wait until I have a bit more time. We've been sick at our house. Eamon got the Stomach bug on Friday. He threw up several times on Friday and on Saturday. Sunday we thought he was better. We went to the circus and to a Superbowl Party, then Sunday night, Eamon got sick again and I was sick too. We found out Monday that my dad and brother also got sick Sunday night. After another round of me and Eamon being sick Monday night, Ed got it too, and Tuesday night mom got it. So we are all still recovering. The pediatrician's office said that it is lasting an average of 3-5 days.
We are REALLY hoping we didn't get anyone sick at the Superbowl Party. There were 11 kids there, with 8 of them being under the age of 2.
2 comments:
Yikes! Hopefully those other kids had super immunity. That doesn't sound fun at all. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!
Sorry to hear that, Amy! I was wondering why there weren't any more posts.
Post a Comment