A note from Eamon:
Hey everyone, when I got up this morning, this white stuff was falling from the sky. Mommy said it was snow. I kept running to the window to watch it come down and saying s. After breakfast, Mommy & Daddy put 2 pair of pants, 3 shirts, 2 pair of socks, a warm hat, mittens, a fuzzy jacket and froggy rain boots on me and took me outside. It was cold, but I had a great time.
Let me get a closer look at this stuff.
It took me a while to figure out how to walk in these new boots.
Walking like a champ.
Now I'm going to wave, I like to wave.
Here's me and Mommy in the snow.
Here's my new friend, Mr. Snowman. I really enjoyed eating him!
5 comments:
Too cute!
Oh, looks like he was having a lot of fun!
Very Cute!
Amy, you need to frame that one of you and Eamon. It is adorable!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment