We'll see if I can make it to ten today....
1. Things have been quite busy around here. I finished up another Education class with an A. I have 4 classes left and am now trying to figure out if I can handle class on 2 nights next semester.
2. Eamon got sent home from Day Care on Tuesday for a crusty eye, which they thought was pink eye. It was actually just some discharge related to the new ear infection that he has. Yes, this makes 3 ear infections in about 2 months. One more and we'll be talking to the ENT about tubes.
3. Speaking of sick, I have bronchitis and my mom is sick too with an ear infection. Both of these are thanks to Eamon.
4. Mom kept Eamon for us Sunday night so we could go to the Melting Pot with our church friends. It was nice to have a night out and I'll post some pictures next time I hook the camera up to my computer.
5. I actually have lots of pics to post, but I just really haven't had time.
6. We actually bought a Christmas tree a few weeks ago, but we went to put the lights on it and probably 4 cups of needles fell off the tree, so we took it back and got another tree. Eamon and Ed put lights on it and then we all put ornaments on it. Eamon really likes the tree.
7. After we put the tree up I was so exhausted I didn't feel like putting the Christmas Village up. Little did I know, a Christmas Elf (Ed) stayed up late and put it up while I was sleeping. I was so excited to get up in the morning and see the village in the kitchen. Eamon loves the village too. Ed said that yesterday Eamon had to say hello to all the houses and the airplane and the cows.
8. Eamon has started talking so much. It is just amazing. We'll try to get some video of him talking to post.
9. Eamon has his first Christmas performance today at school. We are taking the video camera and the regular camera so hopefully we'll get some good pictures.
10. Now I have to go get some cough drops so I don't cough through the entire program.
11 (ooh I made it to 11) Some great friends are coming in town this weekend and I can't wait to spend some time with them. See yall tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment