Thursday, February 4, 2010

All lined up

Ed is working tonight and I had class so my parents watched Eamon until I could pick him up. When I got there this happened:

Eamon pulls two of his (child sized) chairs into the hallway in the dining room and sets them side by side and looks at me and points to one and tells me to "sit down" Then he looks at my dad, points at the other chair and says "Papa sit down" Just then my mom walks by and looks at us like we are a bit strange, meanwhile Eamon is pulling a chair out of the living room and set it next to mine and looks at my mom and points at the chair and says "sit down" He then goes and gets the last chair and sets it next to my dad's and sits in it himself. Ely walks down stairs and Eamon pulls a regular sized dining room chair next to his and tells Ely to sit down. So the 5 of us are sitting down in a row, just then Eamon sees Sparky and says "Pa-E" and starts running to get her (we are thinking he is going to try to put her in a chair too) Ely stops Eamon from getting to Sparky. Eamon then comes back and proceeds to go down the line talking to all of us, addressing us by name. I'm not sure what this was about. But I wanted to write this down to remember it. Too bad we didn't have a picture of all of us lined up.

Update: I spoke with Eamon's teacher this morning about this and she says that they line up the chairs and ask the children to sit down when they are eating and doing activities. So seems he was "playing school" with us.

No comments: