Ed and I are overjoyed! It just clicked for Eamon last Monday. He's been wearing pull-ups since last May. For the past few months he's been wearing underwear at school and was potty trained for his teacher, Ms. Debbie, but wouldn't go potty for us. He told me once, "I wear underwear at school and Pull-Ups at home."
Last Monday, Ed picked the boys up from school. He was in the kitchen starting to get dinner ready when he heard the toilet seat go down. He went in there and asked Eamon what he was doing and he said "I poopy on potty" He sat down and poopied. Since then he's been wearing underwear, even to sleep in. He had a couple of small accidents, but they both happened when he was sick with a fever (he has another ear infection - which makes 2 in one month)
We are so proud of Eamon and he seems to be very proud of himself!
3 comments:
Yes, he is proud. I told him the other day that I was so proud of him and he responded 'I'm proud, too!'
AWESOME!
WORK IT Eamon!
Post a Comment