Yes, you talk non-stop! You say "why" over and over each day.
It is good that you are inquisitive - that's what I keep saying.
You love your brother.
When you were away last weekend, you told me "I want to hold my little bug."
Sometimes you are a little rough, but you are not trying to hurt him.
You have such a big heart.
When you got back from Atlanta with a new sticker book, you wanted to share your stickers with your neighbors. You give hugs to nearly everyone you meet.
You are so comfortable talking to God.
Today riding with Aunt Jen in a tornado damaged area you said "Aunt Jen, why did the tornadoes knock down all the trees?" When Aunt Jen said she didn't know. You told her you would ask God, "God, Hey God, why did the tornado knock down all the trees?" Silence and then "Hmm, OK" Aunt Jen asked, "What did he say" " He said he wouldn't do it again!"
You are truly a Child of God.
You are truly a Child of God.
Eamon - As much as you drive me crazy sometimes -
I am crazy about you and you make this world a better place.
And yes, you make me happy!!! Very Happy!
I love you!
2 comments:
I'm all teary now. He is such a sweet boy!
OK Amy....You Rock!!
Post a Comment