Wow, it has been quite a summer. While I have posted a few updates, I still have lots of pictures to post.
We started one Saturday in June out with some early outside time - it's realy the only way to beat the heat is to get outside before 8am - this particular morning, we were outside before 7 (sorry if we woke you neighbors - not that any of our neighbors read this).
Brady was rockin out in his exersaucer. He doesn't love his exersaucer, but he tolerates it. It's more for me - to keep him contained. He likes to eat grass and leaves and anything else he can find.
Eamon is still our superhero. He also loves his cars and has a great imagination.
This particular morning, our side walk was transformed into a mini city, including a school, hospital, church we made a road with a church, school, a hospital and a dump all connected by a single lane road (must have been a one-way street). The cars spent lots of time going back and forth from the dump.
My boys truly love each other. I see it in their eyes, their smiles and their longing to be together. I'm so excited for what the future holds for their relationship. Brady saves the biggest smiles and the biggest laughs for Eamon, and Eamon knows just how to make the little bug laugh. Big bro likes to get in bed with the bug in the morning and snuggle and play. Brady wants nothing more than to play in E's room and with his toys. I hope that they always remember how luck they are to have each other.
1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment