You always hear about how to get to a woman's heart - chocolate, diamonds, etc.
Let me clue you into this.... A way to a Mama's heart is to love her kids.
And that is just what my friends did when we met up in Anniston on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
My friends from Auburn are now spread out all over the country. Denver, Charlotte, Nashville, Knoxville and Birmingham. Amy Grana was in town for Thanksgiving and we had the opportunity to meet up. She met Eamon when he was Brady's age and had never met Brady!
One friend had the great idea to meet up
at a park, which was WONDERFUL! The kids were able to play and we were
able to visit for 3 hours - try doing that in a restaurant!
It was a great morning and...my kids were loved.
Ashley handing out bread for the ducks.
Trisha rationing Eamon's bread.
Baby Snuggles!
Eamon and his little buddy, Rowan.
Rowan said "Eamon, we need to stay away from the water"
Rae, K, Stacy, Ali - We missed you!
9 comments:
Oh, love these pictures! Love my friends:)
How lucky you all are to have such good, long-term friends.
I think the one where Jennie and Brady are pointing in different directions ought to have the caption: 'They went that-a-way'
I had such a good time that morning! I wish there was a picture of Eamon running and leaping into Amy Grana's arms when he first saw her! That was awesome! haha!
Hate I missed it!!
LOL...this is Ali...apparently Weston is signed in.
It was great seeing you guys. These pics are great! Amy and Ash, I love your children! They are so adorable!! I'm glad I finally got to meet all of them. Amy, I will never forget Eamon greeting me at the park entrance. Priceless. Sending mucho love. Girls trip to Denver! Just saying!
Aw, that was so fun! And yes, Eamon was the best greeter at the park, bar none. :) Sweet post and great pictures, Amy.
LOVE IT!! Sad for me that we weren't there too :(
Post a Comment