Awww, he's getting so big!
Amy: I enjoy each new picture and first thing I do when I sign on is look at the blog
He is so cute! Popcorn at the Big Red Circle store is the only way I can go shopping when I have the girls. Keeps Juju totally entertained and the other 2 stay close to the cart to get some. I'm still enjoying your happy boys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww, he's getting so big!
Amy: I enjoy each new picture and first thing I do when I sign on is look at the blog
He is so cute! Popcorn at the Big Red Circle store is the only way I can go shopping when I have the girls. Keeps Juju totally entertained and the other 2 stay close to the cart to get some. I'm still enjoying your happy boys!
Post a Comment