Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter Weather?

We have had a VERY warm winter this year.  I'm not complaining, we have enjoyed being able to play outside so much.  I wish we would have gotten one good snow (and by that I mean like 4" that sticks and we don't loser power).  Eamon keeps asking me when he is going to get to play in the snow....  Maybe next year kid.

Eamon and Brady are developing a relationship that I am so excited about.  Brady is finally old enough to play with Eamon.  They are wild inside and will chase each other around.  There is also a good bit of wrestling going on.

 Brady wants to do everything that Eamon does.  It is so hard to explain to Eamon that he needs to watch what he does because Brady will try to do it.  Brady wants so much to be like his brother.




 Brady still saves the biggest smiles and biggest laughs for Eamon.  I love how Eamon can make him so happy!  (He can make him quite mad also, and does that pretty regularly.



I look forward to watching their relationship grow and change as they grow and change.  I hope that they will always stay close and be able to make each other smile.

2 comments:

Rae said...

We call that "monkey see, monkey do", mainly to get Juju to say(or shreak) "I not a MONKEEEE".
Eamon looks so big. IS it the new haircut?

Ash said...

Yes, Eamon looks like such a young man in these pictures! I love these pictures of them, Amy:)