After mass we headed to my parents house. Before the boys started their egg hunt, we tried to get a few pictures, but this 4 year old boy doesn't like to smile for the camera!!!
The egg hunt began - again Eamon got most of the Eggs and Brady just wandered around.
After finding all the eggs I suggested that Eamon hide them again for Nick to find when he arrived. Eamon was excited about that. He hid about 6 eggs and then dumped the rest out of his basket in a pile.
I mentioned to Eamon that Nick would probably easily find the eggs.
He then got his chair and stuffed all the eggs underneath the chair.
When Nick got there, Eamon showed him where he hid all of the eggs. I don't think he gets the concept.
We spent most of the day outside, the boys playing in the dirt and us big kids planting flowers, until the snake jumped out of the pot I was planting in. Then Ed had to finish with the flowers.
Eamon helped make and then decorated by himself a birthday cake for Marie, Papa and Nick.
He added the candles, (we lit them) he started everyone with a 1-2-3 for Happy Birthday. And then he even blew the candles out for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment