It was cool one morning so I put this jacket on Brady for the trip to school. At school he didn't want to take it off, so I let him keep it on. When I picked him up at the end of the day he still had the jacket on - with the hood pulled over his head, They said he refused to take it off all day - even went outside on the playground where it was quite warm with the jacket.
So we went to soccer and he kept the jacket on. That night Eamon and I went camping and Brady stayed with MamaMarie. He slept in the jacket. Ed picked him up the next morning, went home and got some stuff packed up and then met us camping. When they arrived at the campsite around lunchtime he still had the jacket on. I finally got the jacket off of him a few hours later.
Needless to say, we haven't put the jacket back on him. Don't know how long it would take to get it off again.
No comments:
Post a Comment