Sunday, November 4, 2007

29 Weeks

I had a Doctors appointment on Thursday. The Dr. measured my stomach and said that I am measuring a little big. She said that if I continue to measure big that they will do another ultrasound to see exalty how big the baby is, that they don't want him to get too big. So, what that tells me is that he may come early.

Ed has been very productive this week! He installed a fan in the baby's room, installed a new dishwasher, fixed the washing machine and installed some extra shelves and storage racks in some of the closets!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Baby Walsh seems eager to come into the world! When is your next appointment? Glad that Ed got some good things done this weekend. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a baby for Christmas...or maybe New Year's Day?

mamamarie said...

Oh no,not Christmas! I don't have any Christmas clothes made, he'll have to wait until at least Dec. 26.