Tuesday, October 30, 2007

28 Weeks (only 12 weeks left)

So I am getting bigger and realizing now that it is getting harder to do things. I realized this at the grocery store the other day when I was trying to get around the basket. Luckily Ed has been very helpful.

He has gotten motivated and has been working around the house to get things in shape. He is installing some additional shelves in some closets so we can put more things away. He installed the dead bolt on the back door. He is at Lowe's again right now getting some stuff he needs to get some of the projects done. He's also been cleaning out the garage, which seems to be a never-ending chore. He's also searching for a good deal on a new dishwasher. Yes, ours still works, but it doesn't seem to get all the food off of the dishes, something I think a good dishwasher should do. All the stuff that needs to get done in the baby's room is on hold until we get some new flooring down in there, (we are also looking for a good deal on wood laminate flooring) We want to eventually put it in all the bedrooms and the living room, but have decided to start with his room.

I'm trying to get this semester finished up. I have one test and two papers to write, plus a small presentation and I should be done before Thanksgiving. I'm still debating on if I'm going to take classes next semester or just take a break.

Well that's all the rambling for now, I don't have any pictures to post. Perhaps if I find some I'll post them.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Start taking before/after pics of the house! :) OH, and TOTALLY take a break next semester Amy-you are going to need it; and want it! Don't overwhelm yourself...your lives are about to change COMPLETELY (not that it isn't going to be a joyous change...but a change none-the-less).

Good luck with all of the projects!