Monday, December 31, 2007

37 Weeks - Only 3 weeks to go!

Well, it was a busy weekend around the Walsh house! The baby's room is painted and his floor is finished. We were even able to put in some of his furniture. Ed painted his dresser and it turned out really nice - we are still waiting on hardware for the dresser though. We also realized that we need to paint the changing table and the rocking chair. We really didn't know how much furniture would fit in there until we started putting it in. I just went to find the digital camera to take some pictures to post, but of course, I can't find the camera. So, when I find it, I promise some pictures!!!

I'm pretty sure we have all the "baby gear" we need right now. We still have to get the stroller and the glider, which we will probably do sometime this week.

We have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday (we go every week now) and we also have an ultrasound. He has been measuring big, so they want to get a look to see how big he actually is.

I've been feeling pretty good, exhausted, but good. Mom and Ed tell me that I have been huffing and puffing, but what can you expect when a probably 6 lb baby is pushing up against your lungs. And with my pulse still up in the 120's all day long, I get exhausted doing anything. By the time we get in the check-out line at the grocery store I'm asking for the keys to go sit in the car.

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow, I can't believe it's only 3 weeks now!!!!!! We can't wait to see him. POST PICTURES of his room! :)