Sorry I haven't posted in a while, so much has been going on. Ed found a great deal on wood laminate floors and bought enough to do the entire house. So he has been working on that. We had some great help this past weekend and got a bunch of it done, but there is still a good bit left to do. I'm hoping Ed can get it done in the next couple of weeks, the house is such a mess!
On a separate note, my pulse has been racing off and on the last week or so. I talked to my Dr. about it last week and she said if it stayed in the 120's for over an hour to call. So Saturday it was up and down and after I had been resting for a while, I noticed it was still high, so we called the Dr. and they said I should go into the Maternity Evaluation Unit (MEU) - kind of like an ER for pregnant women. So after several hours there, they decided that it was probably the Sudafed in my allergy medicine and I should stop taking that, but that the baby is fine. So I did. I noticed it was up most of the day Sunday and when I went to work on Monday it was up again. So I called the Drs office and went to the MEU again. They did all sorts of tests, chest X-ray, tested my thyroid levels, gave me several bags of IV fluids, checked the baby, and everything was fine. They said it is probably just caused by the high projesterone levels, but they wanted to rule out other more serious things.
So baby is fine, and I'll be fine!
1 comment:
I'm really glad that everything turned out negative with your tests, and that you and Eamon are well!
Post a Comment