I have some new pictures, but I just haven't had time to upload them, so here's a little Eamon update for now.
*He is trying to roll over. He actually gets on his side and then he stops. His hands are in his mouth at this point and he can't roll over with his arms in the way.
*He is laughing. It is so cute! Mama and Papa were getting him dressed for church yesterday morning and he was just laying on his changing table laughing.
*He is now getting baths in the big tub. He started kicking his feet in his little tub and water would go everywhere. So last weekend I decided to just put a couple of inches of water in the big tub and lay him in there. He had so much fun kicking his legs and flailing his arms. He'll stay in there for about 15 minutes playing.
*He LOVES to stand up (of course you have to hold onto him because he has no balance) but his little leg muscles are so strong
*I weighed him last night and the scaled said 15.5 lbs. Seems like he has been around there for a little while now. He goes back to the Dr. in a few weeks so I guess we'll get an "official" weight and length at that time - and more shots :(
No comments:
Post a Comment