Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who's that Baby?

Since Eamon was born everyone has been trying to figure out who Eamon looks like and constantly changing their minds. One day he looks like me, the next Ed, etc. Well, I was helping my mom clean out a closet the other day and came across my baby album. Here is a picture of me as a baby. What do you think, does Eamon look like me as a baby?

4 comments:

Ash said...

Yes, you know I think he does look like your baby picture! But you know, there's something about him that kind of looks like Ed too:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Amy! But sorry, aside from having your mouth and (maybe) chin, he's all Ed. : ) At least, from what I can tell without having a baby pic of Ed to compare it with.

Ali said...

I think I agree with Trisha. VERY similar, but, he still looks more like Ed to me. Such a cutie though!

Anonymous said...

I still think Eamon looks most like his daddy. He has a few Amy traits, but take a look at those pictures from the ballgame! Ed and Eamon have matching chins!