Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cranky Baby = New Tooth

This morning Eamon was VERY cranky. He usually sits on the floor watching cartoons while I get ready in the morning, but today he was very fussy and clingy. So I held him for most of the time I was getting ready. I tried to nurse him and he just cried, it was so sad. When we met Aunt Jen she looked in his mouth and saw a TOOTH! That's why he's so cranky, he is getting his first tooth! You can see it and feel it. It must have broken through sometime last night.
MamaMarie is going to get some Baby Orajel and a teething ring to bring to Aunt Jen to help ease the pain.
Anyone know how long this lasts?
(Of course I'm sure after this one, there will be another one)
I tried to get a picture on my camera phone, but that didn't work too well.
I'll try later (or maybe when it emerges some more)

1 comment:

mamamarie said...

You failed to mention that he started sprouting his new tooth on your birthday!