Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jammy Time!

We got a new camera last weekend, so be on the lookout for more blog posts (if I can find the time). Here are some pictures we took last night. After dinner and bathtime, it's Jammy Time! Eamon really enjoys playing in his crib - as long as you are in the room with him. If you leave him there, he isn't too happy about that.

I'm not sure what this face is about.


Here he is making noise with his mouth and running his hand over his mouth to make the noise change. Daddy taught him to do this, Eamon' hasn't quite figured out how to use just his fingers, but his entire hand seems to do the trick! I don't know what it's called, but you all get what I'm talking about, right?
Aye Aye Sir!

Daddy and Eamonm have a game where Daddy pulls Eamon around the room on a blanket. It's really funny, Ed will lay the blanket on the floor and Eamon will get on it and lay down.
This time Mommy was trying to join in on the fun.
We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

LOL-sounds like a fun game!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You have a lot of cute baby boy there to be thankful for for sure!

God Bless!!! Tell your family hello for us!

Anonymous said...

OK Amy, I have been on the lookout, but there are no more blog posts. :(

Thank you for your sweet Tgiving card, btw!