These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, actually the day after we got our new camera. Sorry it's been a while since the last post, but I had a bunch of projects to finish. For those of you that don't know, I'm working on a Masters Degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. I'm only taking two classes a semster and probably won't graduate until Spring of 2011. I have a few weeks off and will start back up again in January. Now for some pictures of Eamon.
Eamon Clapping his hands while swinging - what talent!!



Eamon falling while trying to remove his adorable hat!

TOUCHDOWN!
(Really - he does this when you say Touchdown!)
Not that he actually got to do it while watching an Auburn game!

Look for more to come this week...
2 comments:
LOVING the touchdown!
That picture of him falling while trying to remove his hat is so adorable and hilarious! I laughed so loud my co-worker heard me and said "What's so funny?"
Post a Comment