Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eamon at Aldridge Gardens



Apparently, the water was tasty.


Giant bunny



Oh yeah, this is fun.



Last Friday, after the rain, I took Eamon to Aldridge Gardens. He wore his froggy rain boots, just in case.... He liked the giant bunny and turtle, but his favorite things was a puddle. He stomped, splashed with feet and hands and drank and had a great time. I drug him away so he could see the lake, but in his opinion, the puddle was much more fun.

I am so blessed to be able to spend so much time with this precious little boy and watch him grow.

4 comments:

Ali said...

I saw the puddle drinking on your mom's FB. I LOVE IT!!!!

Jennie said...

Great post Mama Marie!

Ali said...

Oh, look at that...I didn't even realize this was a gma post!!!!!

Trish said...

Yay, Mama Marie! Please guest post anytime. I love the pic with his butt in the air. Too cute!