Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I GOT A JOB!!! I'll be working back at UAB in a small department that works pretty closely with my old department and with a lot of what I was doing before. I started on Monday and have had two great days.

2. Eamon started day care on Monday. He only went a half day yesterday and had a great day. Today he cried when I dropped him off, but when I talked to his teacher an hour later she said he was doing great! They had a hard time getting him to nap, they had to walk him around in the stroller to get him to sleep and he only slept for a little over an hour and when he woke up he was pretty cranky. Ed picked him up shortly after he woke up. Hoping tomorrow goes well.

3. We went to the beach last week, Eamon LOVED the beach, ocean, pool and playing with his trains in the condo. Pictures will follow.

4. I am really enjoying watching Auburn football this year - WAR EAGLE!!!

5. Eamon is starting to talk a lot more!

6. When we were in the car while in Gulf Shores Eamon was getting cranky so I started to sing to him. He had to make sure everyone in the car was singing and he would say your name until you started singing.

7. He has started calling my mom "me" I guess that is how he says Marie. It's really cute!

8. I'm not enjoying rush hour traffic. I'm still trying to figure out the quickest way to Eamon's day care and then the quickest way to work from the day care while avoiding traffic.

9. While we were at the beach, Ed told Eamon that he couldn't take his trains out on the balcony. Well, one day Ed was on the balcony and Eamon started walking out there with something in his hand. Ed looked at him and said "no trains on the balcony", Eamon held up his hand and said "bus"!!!

10. I'm going to end this post now so I can try to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That is AWESOME that Eamon said "Bus"! Totally cracked me up!