2. Eamon will pull a chair over to the counter to play on the computer. Lately he wants to watch "Choo Choo", so I go to the Thomas website and he watches short Thomas clips.
3. Every morning he want a "A-fa" or waffle for breakfast. He usually doesn't finish it and I often find parts of it laying around the house, but that's what he wants.
4. "Doo" or Juice is what he wants a lot! I only let him have one cup a day, but he asks for it a lot more.
5. Water and milk are still "mmm"
6. He sill likes to rub my tummy when he is sleepy. He also rubs his ears (or yours)
7. Eamon LOVES trains. This morning while we were at the park a train passed by pretty close. He waved and jumped up and down and said "Hey, hey, hey" He was SO excited!
8. Ed is about to complete his first painting job and start on another one. He would have been done last week if it wasn't for the rain.
9. Still waiting to hear back from UAB, I should hear something tomorrow.
10. So, if you happen to get gas on your pants at the gas station, don't put your jeans in the washing machine. Research first to figure out what to do. I got gas on my jeans last night and I came home and immediately put them in the wash without thinking (remember, gas and water don't mix) Anyways, Ed put in some of his clothes too. Well... now they all smell like gas and so does the washing machine. We washed them again in hot water with some Oxi Clean and some other special detergent and still a gas smell. So right now I have the clothes soaking in the sink in vinegar. I ran the washing machine with a big rag towell and some bleach..still gas smell, so now I am running it with the same towell and vinegar. I'll let you know how this pans out.
5 comments:
vinegar is the answer
The vinegar didn't work. I used all of the vinegar in the house. Next I tried baking soda. Ed is washing some non-gassed clothes in the washing machine now, we'll see how they come out. I'll keep you posted.
OMG, that's terrible!!!
Ugh. This happened to me when I was living in the dorm room at Auburn 1st year. I spilled kerosene on my sweater and jeans. I rinsed them in the bathtub b.c the washers were all busy when I got home. then I washed them and they still stunk really bad so I had to have them dry cleaned. Sorry Amy! Hope the smell comes out!
Bummer about the gas...It's been a while since I've had time to blog surf...there are some great pictures on here. I hope ya'll are doing well! PS - I really like the ten on Tuesday...might have to steal that one :-)
Post a Comment