Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some things I don't want to forget (and some I do)

  1. Here is a picture that I just got from Ed.  He and Eamon are at the zoo right now and Eamon is walking backwards in this picture.
  2. When I put Eamon to bed at night I always tell him that I love him and sweet dreams and good night.  A few nights ago, I put him in bed and while I was walking out of the room he said in his sweet little voice, "night night, mommy"  The next night to Ed he said "night night daddy"  So sweet!
  3. Randomly in the middle of dinner Eamon will lean over to me and say "big hug" and give me a hug.
  4. This morning I couldn't the car keys.  I looked all around the kitchen, through our bags and even in the kitchen drawers.  After 30 minutes of searching I thought, what if Eamon got them yesterday.  I looked in the little trunk of his tricycle.  Sure enough, my keys were there!
  5. One of our good friends from church goes to the same daycare as Eamon.  She is about 9 months younger than Eamon.  Yesterday when I picked Eamon up, she came walking down the hall to see Eamon and held out her arms to give him a hug!  SO CUTE!!!
  6. This morning I was getting Eamon's waffle out of the freezer to put in the toaster when he told me he wanted chicken for breakfast, when I told him no, he said pizza.  Really?  Yes, I have been known to give my child chicken nuggets, pizza and even hot dogs for breakfast, but we really don't have time for that in the mornings.
  7. Eamon is so excited by police cars, ambulances and fire trucks.  Anytime he sees one when we are driving, he will say "ire tuck, momm" or "pe-tar, Mommy" or "ambance, mommy"
  8. Sometimes he talks in complete sentences, although hard to understand.  This Sunday we were at my parents' house and he came walking up to me with the dogs leash, "Ina take pa-E for walk"  Yes, he wanted to take Sparky for a walk.  Papa was nice enough to take Eamon and Sparky out for a walk.
  9. Ever since we went to Jules' Bday party, Eamon has been singing "Happy Day to you"  It is also, very cute!
  10. Mornings.....goodness, what a challenge.  I try to change him and it's "NO, Jammy time"  He then screams as I try to change him.  I have let him go to school several days in his jammies, some mornings it's just not worth the fight!  

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Adorable! I am sorry I missed seeing him this weekend; he is getting to be a big boy.

Ali said...

:)