That's right. If you haven't heard, I'm pregnant! Eamon will be a big brother around Thanksgiving. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. We had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looked good, they couldn't tell the sex though, so we'll have to wait until July to find that out. During the ultrasound, the baby was doing flips. Ed and I thought it was so funny. One second the baby was on its back and the next it had rolled over to its tummy. I've been feeling pretty nauseous lately and have actually lost about 16 lbs. I'm hoping that the worst is over! We are very excited about this new addition to our family! My due date? Thanksgiving Day!

3 comments:
FLIPS....it is related to Eamon!!! Maybe we could call it Flip...Miriam would be so tickled.
:)
Wahoo! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I walked by someone telling Ed congratulations this morning at church so I thought I'd stop by and see what great things were going on. Two is lots of fun!
Post a Comment