Friday, June 4, 2010

Bay-ball Game with E-tan and Col

From left to right Eamon, "Col" and "E-tan"


Eamon is the on the left at the top of the "mountain".


Eamon and I took a trip to Atlanta in late April. We went to a Gwinnett Braves baseball game (Eamon pronounces it bay-ball gam) with my nephews Ethan and Cole. Before I even pulled into the parking lot Eamon saw the inflatable moonwalks and slides. We sat in the outfield (it would be more accurate to say our stuff sat in the outfield) right next to the slides and moonwalks.

If you have ever brought a 2 year old to a baseball game you know that it can be difficult to watch the game while attending to their needs. The added distraction of the inflatable fun made for a night of watching inflatable fun. Ethan and Cole did a great job watching out for Eamon until he got used to walking around and playing on the inflatable playgrounds. Once Eamon got the hang of it he went from apprehensive to tackling five and six year olds.

Although we really didn’t watch any baseball we had a great time. Eamon and I have been to two Baron’s games and to the SEC baseball tournament since our trip to Atlanta. Each time we have been to a game since Eamon has asked me “where E-tan and Col?”


2 comments:

Ed said...

Yes, I know Cole is looking the other way. It's the only picture I have of the three of them from that night.

mamamarie said...

And you only lost Eamon once!