I was at Lowe’s getting some supplies for a project when I realize I could put some PVC pipe and a section of hose to good use.
When it was time to put the “tee” together, Eamon and I went to the back yard. Eamon was a little confused and impatiently waiting to see what the heck I was doing. Once I hit a ball off the makeshift tee Eamon knew exactly what to do. He said “Eamon hit ball!” then he proceeded to hit the ball, drop the bat, take off running, yelling “run! run! run!” and then he said “daddy hit”.
I hit a ball off the tee and Eamon looked at me as if I forgot to do something critical, he then said “daddy run! run! run!” I dropped the bat and ran around the back yard.
Moments like these are so fulfilling. I get the chance to forget about all the trivial problems and concerns that seem to fill any given day.

1 comment:
Such a little athlete!
Post a Comment