We had a great 4th of July weekend. We started out Saturday with a BBQ and Birthday Parties at my parents house. We set up the baby pool on the deck for Eamon. He is a little big for this pool, but thoroughly enjoyed playing in it.
Eamon decided he was staying at Marie & Papas house Saturday night. Ed worked on Sunday, so I picked Eamon up Sunday morning to head to Auntie Rae's house in Huntsville. Eamon had a great time there playing with his friends.
The kids eating fruit.
Juliana, Evie, Eamon and Rosie
I brought out a bowl of strawberries and Eamon picked it up and was trying to keep it away from the girls. We told him he had to share. He then put the bowl down where everyone could get it, but then started shoving handfuls of strawberries in his mouth. Those kids devoured the strawberries in less than 5 minutes. I had to go cut them more.
I really love the picture below.
Allison and JuJu.
Then we broke out the water balloons. Allison and I filled them up for a while and then Clarence took a turn. The kids really enjoyed throwing the balloons at the grown ups and each other.
Then it was bike riding time.
No comments:
Post a Comment