Eamon has been wearing Pull-Ups for a few months now. He seems to do pretty good at school, but home is a whole other story.
Eamon is very insistent in his ways. He knows what he wants and rarely settles for something different. For example...he always wants the Pull-Ups with a Rocket Ship on them. As you can see, the rocketship is the small design that's in the circle that is supposed to disappear when they pee. Well, in one bag of daytime Pull-Ups only about 1/3 of the Pull-Ups have a Rocket Ship. In the bag of nighttime pullups there are NO rocket ships. Ed had the brilliant idea to use a marker to draw the rocketship over the star. Eamon will now wear them. Nice drawing Ed! Now to draw Rocket Ships on the rest of the Pull-Ups.

And if you are wondering what happens if we put a non Rocket-Ship Pull Up on Eamon - He usually cries, pulls it off, says NO and "Rocket Ship". Sometimes if he isn't paying attention I can slip a non-rocket ship design on him if I get his pants on really quick!
I have to remember, toddlers like the same things, this is just part of being 2.
2 comments:
Wow,good thinking, Ed!!!
Ahhh, I was wondering why the rocketship on the pullups this weekend were so dark, I didn't even realize they were drawn on there. Too funny!
Post a Comment