Thursday, September 9, 2010

Potty Update

Eamon has been doing really good at school going Pee Pee on the potty.  On Tuesday he went all day without Pee Peeing in his pull-up.  So they asked me to send him in big boy underwear the rest of the week (along with 5 sets of extra clothes in individual plastic bags).  Yesterday he pooped a few times in his big boy undies, but other than that they said he did really well.  I sent him again today in his big boy undies, so we'll see how it goes. 

This morning was a first at home though.  He slept in his pull-up last night and woke up with it dry (this he usually does).  I tried to get him to go on the potty but he told me "I not go peepee on potty/"  While we were watching TV he got up and ran tot he bathroom and looked at the toilet and said he had to peepee.  His pull-up was a little wet, but I put him on the potty anyways and he pottied.  So he started to pee in his pull up and realized he needed to go to the potty!  HOORAY!!!

3 comments:

mamamarie said...

He's such a big boy!

mamamarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Yeah - Congrats to the big boy!