Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Week Pictures

Brady is 4 weeks old today, but here are some pictures I took last week.








As you can see, Brady is starting to fatten up a little bit!  Hooray!

He is still a really good baby.  He pretty much just eats, sleeps, pees & poops.  
He only cries when he's hungry.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

He looks wonderful! His eyes remind me of Eamon in the pics - do they really?

The List Maker said...

What a handsome dude! You can tell he's related to Eamon. Glad he's a good boy - tell him to keep it up!

PS - I totally agree with the comment motivation. I was about to do one on our blog...

The List Maker said...

oops...signed in as the wrong name - I'm Stacy

Kathy said...

Just lurking again, he makes me smile. I keep thinking how far you and Rae have come from Ross St.

Kathy said...

Okay, I'm becoming a regular. :0) But saw your comment on my blog this morning and wanted to say thank you. I love my room too - hope you have fun doing your mom's! And they made me smile again this morning.