Another popular question that I get is, "How is Eamon doing?"
Eamon seems to really like his Baby Brother. When Eamon wakes up or gets home from school he always asks, "Where Baby Brother?" He asks to hold him and loves to give him hugs and kisses. When I picked him up from school yesterday he wanted to show Brady to all of his friends. His teacher said that he talks about Brady a lot. With all of that said, Eamon has been having some behavior problems. He has not been acting like himself. He isn't napping well at school, he is hitting his friends, taking toys and throwing fits over little things. We have noticed some behavior changes at home too. It is all an adjustment and we are hoping Eamon will quickly adjust to the changes.
3 comments:
Beautiful boys!!!
So handsome!
They are so precious! Will Ed get upset if I tell you they are beautiful? Doesn't matter, cause they are.
Post a Comment