Monday, December 27, 2010

AU Friends - The Next Generation

When I was at Auburn, I was lucky enough to meet a great group of friends.  Five of us are in Birmingham, with the others residing in Nashville, Huntsville, Denver and Charlotte.  This group is now growing since some of us are married and some have children.  A few of us got together to watch Auburn WIN the SEC Championship.  Our kids always get along great and love seeing each other.  Eamon asks about his friends all of the time.  We were lucky enough to get a group shot of these kids (minus little Will in NC - which we hope to get to meet someday).  


Evie (7), Rosie (5), Brady (1 mo), JuJu, (1 1/2), Rowan (2), Eamon (almost 3)

A couple of nights after this, Eamon and I were in bed saying our prayers and I asked Eamon if he wanted to thank God for anyone, he named all of his friends above.

Wouldn't it be funny if all these kids wound up going to Auburn and living on Ross Street??? 

8 comments:

mamamarie said...

This picture is priceless. You are all so blessed to have such great, long lasting friendships.

Kathy said...

I love this picture! And I second mamamarie's feelings. You are all blessed to have each other and then we in turn are blessed too, because we get to watch it all happen. I will be forever grateful for Ross St. and of of course Auburn!

Jennie said...

Very Cute Amy. I hope that the little ones find friendships like ours. I know I am very grateful for my fellow AU Girls!

Sidenote. You forgot Nashville ;) haha!

Rae said...

awwwww.

Kathy said...

Do you mind if I take this pic? I want to put it in Meme's Room somewhere.

azylee said...

MeMe - You are welcome to steal this picture!

Trisha said...

Uh. Also Nashville! I thought being a faithful commenter might lend me more street cred? Thanks for remembering I exist, Jen! that said, cute picture.

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.