Ethel is one of the most amazing people I know. She turns 99 today
.
She is the most self-less person I know.
One time when I went to visit and she had about 3 roses in a vase. I commented on how beautiful they were. She told me her church had given her a dozen roses for Mothers Day. I asked where the rest of the roses were. She began to tell me of all of the old, sick people that she had visited after leaving church, she had been to the nursing home to visit a friend, to the house of another elderly friend, to two of her elderly neighbors homes. She gave each of the friends she visited one or two roses and she was left with only a few.
1 comment:
Yea, Ethel! Happy Birthday!
And...can you tell Eamon and Brady are related?!?
Post a Comment