Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saving Money

I've been shopping at CVS for a while now.  I thought I would share my savings today.

  How much do you think I spent on the following items?
First, the total was...$95.15.  

I paid out of pocket $18.05 and saved $77.10.  

That is an 81% savings.

Want to do the same thing?  Visit Southernsavers.com

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You convinced me, I'm going to check the site out now!

mamamarie said...

Of course, what she didn't mention is that she now owns 35 things of deoderant, 25 tubes of toothpaste and, oh, did you check out the incontinence pads?

azylee said...

Yes, so I may have more toothpaste that I will use in a year, but it helps me to buy the things I do need, like toilet paper, paper towels and diapers!

Take the incontinence pads. I don't need those - just to clarify! But by purchasing those, I made $2.50. That's right, they paid me $2.50 to take them off their shelf.