Here are the pictures from the ultrasound we had on Thursday. They were able to get a good look at his heart and everything looks good. They said that he is in the 76th percentile. Meaning that of all the babies at the same gestastional age as him, he is bigger than 76% of them. If you look back at the pictures from the 20 week ultrasound, you can see that he has really filled out.



I believe this is a picture of his face
Confirming once again that it's a boy!
And a foot.
His face again.
In the ultrasound they could see that his feet were down by my bladder on the left side and that his head is right below my right breast. I think I've been feeling him kicking my bladder - very strange feeling.BabyCenter.com says he's:
about 13 1/2 " long
weighs about a pound and a half.
Although he's probably bigger than that!!!
Oh, and apparently my uterus is the size of a soccer ball!
At our appointment on Thursday I also had my glucose test.
I'm sure everything will be fine!
On another note, Ed has been working very hard lately! Besides the fire department, he has been painting the Disney Store at night, so he has been so exhausted lately. Hopefully they only have a few more nights of that. If he does it much longer he's going to get sick.
And, for those of you that don't know, I'm in school right now, working on a masters degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. I just got my first test back in my Introduction to the Exceptional Learner and I got the highest grade in my class! GO ME!!
I hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
The foot picture...that's my favorite Is that not spelled correctly, it's tell me it's not) one. I don't know why. I love baby feet! :) Sorry Ed is working so hard. ICK! AWESOME on the test score Amy. Wish I could get my rump in gear and go back to school. Still can't decide what I want to be when I grow up! See you soon!
Grow baby, grow!
Am I sick for cracking up at Amy being the exceptional learner in her exceptional learner class?
Post a Comment