Saturday, October 13, 2007

Week 26

Nothing too exiting this week. Ed and I went and registered at Target and Babies-R-Us. Wow, that was so confusing. Who knew there were so many choices? And do you need a bottle warmer and a baby wipe warmer? Who knows, certainly not me. I guess we'll figure all that out when he comes.
Babycenter.com says the baby is about 2 lbs right now and he's about 14 inches from head to heal. And if you are intersted it also says that his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum, a trip that will take about two to three days.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Ali said...

FABULOUS update Amy. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Amy Congratulations! I'm a little behind in finding out that you are expecting! Nicole and Nicole just told me today! I am so happy for you and Ed and hope to see you soon!
Colleen