Last night we left Eamon with my MamaMarie & PapaLee while Ed and I went to the visitation for a friend's mother who died. This was the first time that I've been away from Eamon. He and I both did a great job! Ed and I even had time to go out to dinner. When we got back to moms to pick him up Aunt Jen had come to visit and she and mom had bathed Eamon. Oh, I forgot...his umbilical cord fell off this week. I'll have to take a picture of his cute little belly button! Since his umbilical cord fell off he was able to be sumberged in the bathtub and Aunt Jen said he really enjoyed his bath. They took pictures, I'll post them when they send them to me.
1 comment:
Glad you guys got some time away. :) Sorry it was under such circumstances. Maybe plan a few more outings? Maybe that'll help ease you back into being gone for work? I'm so glad your mom will be taking care of him. I know that will help ease your mind! Can't wait to see the belly button! Haha. Learning something new everyday-I didn't know it took that long for the cord to fall off. Thanks for the education and fun pics! SO, when are we talking Ashley into making a blog?!
Post a Comment