We went for Eamon's 4 Month Check-up on Tuesday.
He is now 15 lbs, 12 oz and is 27" long
He is in the 70th percentile for weight and 100th percentile for length - is he going to be tall?
He got 4 shots and one oral vaccination. The Dr said everything looked good.
I stayed home with Eamon that afternoon. He was a little cranky from the shots and slept most of the afternoon. He is himself again.
Oh, the CUTEST thing ever!!! He has started laughing when you rub a cloth or wipe underneath his neck. It is so cute and just makes me laugh!!!
(Camera still broken - so no pictures for now)
2 comments:
wah. I want more pictures!! I think you guys need a new camera...isn't the anniversary coming up?!?
NEW CAMERA, NEW CAMERA! I think your parents should get you one for your bday (mama marie, I know you are reading this)....
Post a Comment