Eamon hanging out on the pier. Eamon & Daddy in their sunglasses. Family Picture Uncle Tom & Eamon Eamon with Uncle Tom & Daddy acting silly.
Go ahead and click the comments button below to let me know you're viewing my blog, you know you want to. The more people that are checking out the blog, the more inspired I will be to update more often.
Checked this morning because Rae said he was smiling now -- and I got to see photographic evidence! Awesome. Amy, when he smiles he looks a little bit like you.
Yes he smiles, and he smiles a lot. He is actually laughing now and it is so cute. The first time Ed really heard him laughing Eamon and I were in Eamon's room and Ed was in the kitchen. He heard Eamon laughing and came running through the house trying to find us. It is so cute and just makes us laugh too. He gives his best smiles in the morning! I was so excited to get some of his good smiles this weekend.
12 comments:
Yea!! More pics! Looks like y'all had fun on the lake! :) Look at Uncle Tom's wedding band! Happy Memorial Day!
PS: LOVE the shades!
Checked this morning because Rae said he was smiling now -- and I got to see photographic evidence! Awesome. Amy, when he smiles he looks a little bit like you.
Yes he smiles, and he smiles a lot. He is actually laughing now and it is so cute. The first time Ed really heard him laughing Eamon and I were in Eamon's room and Ed was in the kitchen. He heard Eamon laughing and came running through the house trying to find us. It is so cute and just makes us laugh too. He gives his best smiles in the morning! I was so excited to get some of his good smiles this weekend.
I enjoyed the semi-laughy/smiley he was doing on Ed's cheek! haha. He's so cute. Also I agree with Trish that when he smiles, he looks like you:)
I love checking on your blog for pics! Please do it as much as you can! haha He is such a cutie. And I love the sunglasses. Stylish!
Hey, even though I see him almost everyday, I still like to check the blog to look at the pictures.
Super cute pics from the lake, Amy! I love the smiles, too!
He looks like he wants to eat the camera in that one - too cute.
And such a happy family shot too!
LOL-it worked-you got people to comment! ;)
Hi,
I am so glad to see you all doing so well. I love to see your pictures! Eamon is the cutest little thing!
What a cute baby and what a wonderful blog! My son's blog is also called 'All About Eamon'! (but I don't mind ) - Well done and keep up the good work!
Matt - Australia
Post a Comment