Eamon loves bathing in the big bathtub. If I could figure out how to get a video off of my mom's camera onto the computer, I would upload it here for you to see.
More Eamon news. If you hold a toy in front of him he will reach out and grab it. He started this on Friday and his skills have greatly improved over the weekend. Sometimes he misses, but once he gets his toy, it goes straight in his mouth. According to mom, Eamon rolled over twice on Friday, he was laying on his tummy and he rolled over to his back. He hasn't rolled any since then.
I hope everyone has a great week. I will try to post some of the other pictures from our digital camera that we took before it died and hopefully will get that film processed this week.
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww man, you are going to have to get another camera soon!!! :)
MAN, he is growing FAST!
Post a Comment