- He doesn't enjoy the car. He used to just cry/scream in the car, but it seems he is getting better. Lately it has just been squeals and coughs!
- His favorite song is B-I-N-G-O. How do I know that you ask? Well, when he is screaming in the car, it is the only thing that makes him stop.
- He has to be swaddled up to sleep. How do you swaddle a 16 lb baby you ask? Simple, with one of these. Here is a picture of him in his swaddler a few months ago. During the day he sleeps best in his swing or snuggled up on top of someone. At night he sleeps in his Amby Baby Hammock right next to my side of the bed. He still wakes up a few times during the night to eat.
- He loves bathtime. He loves to kick his feet and make the water splash. But if you give him a toy, he puts it in his mouth and stops kicking. Seems he can't do both at the same time.
- He loves being outside!
- He's also a very sweet baby!
And some other random things:
- Eamon isn't in daycare. During the day, he is either with Aunt Jen, Mama Marie or Ed. This has worked out great!
- We haven't started Eamon on solids yet, we will probably do that in the next few weeks. He is still breastfeeding and that is going great.
- We just moved up to size 3 diapers. Not sure how much he weighs right now. He has a drs appt in a few weeks. I'll let you know then.
- He's wearing 6-9 month clothes. He can still fit into some 3-6 months, but I'm sure I'll be packing those up shortly.
- I started back to school this semester. I'm working on a masters degree in education. I'm only taking one class right now, but plan to take 2 in the fall.
Anyone else have anything to add?
No comments:
Post a Comment