So here is the proof of Eamon rolling.
The one bad thing... he doesn't enjoy being on his tummy for too long and he hasn't figured out how to roll back over (even though he has done it before). So he gets to his tummy and is fine for a few minutes and starts fussing. In the mornings when I shower, I lay him on the floor and turn on the TV for him to watch, this morning he rolled himself over and fussed the whole time I was in the shower.
Oh, and he only rolls one way.
6 comments:
gooo Eamon!
You're going to have to teach me how to post those videos...
That's adorable! I love how he looks to you at the end as if to say "Did I do it right?"
Hoooray Eamon! I love his determination!
That's so cute. So, he doesn't know how to roll back over yet, huh? You should probably be glad of that, else he'd be across the room before you could get out of the shower!
Amy, we are all commenting but I have not seen posts become more frequent -- what's up with that?!?! Some of us have work to procrastinate here... ; )
We still don't have a new camera. :(
Post a Comment