
Eamon & I went to Target this weekend to buy diapers. Well, we moved up to the 3's. Now going from 1's to 2's didn't seem like a big jump, they are both called "swaddlers" and look the same. Now the 3's are called "cruisers" and aren't as cute as the swaddlers. I know, diapers, cute? Just another sign that my baby is growing up! By the way he's also wearing 6-9 month clothes now. Now notice I didn't talk about moving from the Newborn size to a 1, well, Eamon was never in a newborn size!!!
5 comments:
That is the most adorable picture ever. I must have it for my fridge!
Yes, I agree-what an adorable shot!
Wow, what a great compliment from the photographer! I'll Email it to you later.
that is the sweetest picture i have ever seen!!!
I love this picture. I also love how you and Eamon both went to Target. In addition to being adorable, he's the only baby I know who's always the subject of the sentence!
Post a Comment