Eamon took his first step yesterday. He was holding onto one of my dresser drawers when he let go and took a step, then he went into a crawl. I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he did and looked at my strangely when I got so excited. He can stand on his own for a few seconds and that time is getting longer!. Oh, he has also learned out how to clap (but he doesn't do this on demand). This morning on the way to MamaMarie's and Papa's house he was in the back seat clapping, smiling, laughing, kicking his feet and squealing. He's just so funny!
3 comments:
Watch out world!!! Here he comes!!
Love ya,
Jen
Here comes trouble! :)
Oh my gosh, that is so exciting, Amy! Can't wait to see him walking around. I bet he's going to be quite a handful soon:)
Post a Comment