Saturday morning Eamon & I went to the park. This was the first time he has been on the swings and he had a blast.
I know it looks like he has a mohawk, but that's just the way his hair is growing. It actually looks like a military do, a "high and tight".
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
What a cute little UGA onsie! haha!
What park did you go to?
Clarification: The only reason DeMeis is saying it is a cute onesie is because she got it for Eamon. She hasn't switched sides, War Eagle!
We were at Buck Creek Park in Alabaster. It was pretty warm outside, but there were big trees all around that shaded the playground. I think we'll go back.
I was wondering why the UGA outfit, until Daddy showed up. ;) Looks like a fun afternoon. and hey, I am loving the mohawk. Very fashion-forward!
I like the fauxhawk too! Very cute!
Post a Comment