Here are some pictures of Eamon I took this morning. Over his left eyebrow (I know you can't see his eyebrows, so just pretend) there is a mark healing from when he fell into mom's side table last Thursday. The mark on his chin is from when Daddy accidentally bumped Eamon into a shelf in the kitchen Monday night. And the bruised swolen bottom lip is from Eamon falling on the window sill in his room. That one bled a good bit and there was lots of screaming. I wiped away the green snot coming out of his nose before taking the picture (I have a call into the Dr about that). Eamon's had a pretty rough week, but he's a tough little guy.
2 comments:
ACK!!!! Thanks Amy for posting these! He is SOO CUTE! Banged up and all - he is precious!
Boys will be boys!!!
Post a Comment