Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick Baby

The Friday before Christmas we noticed Eamon wasn't feeling well, so we took him into the Dr. Sure enough, he had another ear infection, which makes #3, so we started him on some antibiotics. Usually he starts feeling better a few days after we start the antibiotic, but he never seemed to get better. Christmas Eve & Christmas Day he had a fever and just hasn't been acting like himself. So after him waking up screaming last night and not wanting to go back to sleep, I called the Dr. Mom took him in this morning and sure enough, an ear infection. We aren't sure if it is a new one, or the same one from a few weeks ago. I'm betting it's the same one. So he starts a new antibiotic today and hopefully it will take care of this infection. We go back to the Dr in a few weeks for Eamon's 12 month check-up, so he'll look at his ears then and I guess we'll talk about tubes.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hope he's feeling better!